Monday 10 September 2007

Alex's 1st visitor!!!!!!


Elle and nina came round today to see the wounded soldier.... Elle had made him a picture... Bless her little cotton socks!!! Nina gave him a get well card..... and A thank you card for her birthday pressie..... with "I forgive you" written on the bottom!!! She had her tooth missing just to add to my feeling of guilt!!!! She sent me a picture later with it fixed.... Sorry again and big thank you for coming to see Alex !! He was quietly made up..... xx

5 comments:

b said...

Awesome post! keep it going!
if you'd like to see my blog:
http://daily-rambler.blogspot.com/
its all about technology!!
enjoy

Nina said...

Come on girl, when are you going to blog again?! You have been tagged BTW!

Nina said...

I have tagged you again!

Cara said...

Hi cathy not seen you for ages luvy how are you all ? we must catch up soon ! lots of love from cara X
P.s. you have been tagged !

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Mexico Wedding James & Karen